Prices and Bookings
1. We update our booking prices for the beginning of each season. However we reserve the right to change published prices without notice.
2. Once your booking and deposit have been received your booking will be confirmed.
3. All prices quoted include VAT at the rate of 20%.
4. We do allow pets in set caravans. Please enquire at the time of booking.
Booking Deposit and Payments
1. A 50% deposit is required with each caravan booked to secure your booking. Confirmation of deposit will be sent. Glen Caravan Park cannot take responsibility for incorrect details.
2. The deposit is to be paid via bank transfer or Cheque (please allow additional time for cheques to clear).
3. Deposit is to be received within 5 working days of making your booking or we reserve the right to let the caravan to someone else.
4. Final payment is to be made upon arrival in cash. If you wish to pay your final balance via cheque we require it to clear two weeks before your arrival. PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT HAVE A CARD MACHINE.
5.Upon arrival a £10 key deposit is required which is returned on departure providing the caravan is left in a clean condition with no damages.
1. We are unable to offer refunds on cancellations.
2. We will not move your booking to a different date when you cancel your booking.
1. Check in is from 15.00. If you will be arriving later than 19.00 please call 01305 823548 to notify us. If we do not hear from you we will assume you will not be arriving.
2. Check out time is by 10.00.
1. If you would like to bring an additional vehicle it must be booked in advance as we are limited on parking space.
2. We do not allow/cannot accommodate for campervans or large vehicles on site.
1. Pets are welcome in our pet friendly caravans, please inform us at the time of booking.
2. They must be kept on a lead within the caravan park and all mess to be cleared up by you.
3. Pets are not allowed on beds or upholstery & must never be left unattended.
4. Pet owners are expected to make a special effort to remove all traces of hair etc on their departure.
5. A key deposit of £20 is required when you have a pet to be returned on departure providing the caravan is left in a clean condition with no damage.